Exciting opportunities have arisen in an expanding company for confident, enthusiastic and committed individuals with a keen eye for detail.
You will be part of our expert team, providing fire safety courses and qualifications.
Join our expanding team with full, part-time employee and associate (contractor) opportunities for the following vacancies;
- EPA Manager
- EPA Assessor
- EPA Quality Assurers
The prerequisites for working with us include:
- An assessing qualification or working towards
- Practical experience in fire safety sector
- Competence and experience relevant to assessing areas e.g. use of DCLG FRA guides, ADB or BS 9999 etc
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Team oriented and flexible approach
- Professional attitude
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office products. (Ideally but not essential, applicants will have experience in mentoring and assessing).
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Laptop and IT support
- Working with a dynamic team
- Working in a reputable and innovative company
- Potential career progression and development opportunities
- Continued professional development
- Occupational health and pension scheme for employees
- Job satisfaction, variety and chance to develop your expertise
- Our assessor roles are home-working based allowing tutors and assessors to work from the comfort of their own home or office.
If you’d like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and a brief cover letter stating why you would like this role and how you meet its specification or to find out more visit our vacancies page.