Xact Assessment is committed to providing high quality independent End Point Assessment (EPA) services for apprentices completing their apprenticeship programme.
To be the leading provider of EPA for fire safety apprenticeships.’
To provide high standard EPA activities for apprenticeships, which equip apprentices with occupational competence through the application of knowledge, skills and behaviours.
We are committed to achieving our mission, through the following core values:
- Acting with integrity, inclusivity and respect
- Providing a quality service
- Inspiring and innovating
- Developing and performing optimally
- Level 3 Fire Safety Advisor: Available
- Level 4 Fire Safety Inspector: Available
- Level 3 Community Safety Advisor: In development
Organisations we work with include:
Frequently asked questions